Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Albuquerque <pm...@gmx.com> on 2020/02/06 16:30:05 UTC

Re[2]: Letter page size in Writer sidebar

Hi Mathias,

I see what you mean, I wasn't looking at the 'icons'. Thank you.

Regards,
Pedro A.

Re: Letter page size in Writer sidebar

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Pedro,

The main "problem" was that in localizations with Letter as default we
only had a blank page there.

Since I already reworked all graphics this is a small enhancement "on top".
In fact I have everything ready and plan to commit it tomorrow (on all
branches).

As usual I will do test builds for Windows in the following days.

Regards,

   Matthias