Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by José Luis Cetina <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/09 20:20:13 UTC

OWB properties

Hi, i have problems using memchached session manager with my webapp, i
readed about it and some people recommend to add this lines, but i dont
know where to add it!!

configuration.ordinal=100
org.apache.webbeans.web.failover.issupportfailover=true
org.apache.webbeans.web.failover.issupportpassivation=true

Re: OWB properties

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Application.properties but not sure it will work directly

Re: OWB properties

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Small 'a' (sorry) in web-inf

Re: OWB properties