Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Poggenpohl, Daniel" <Da...@isst.fraunhofer.de> on 2015/10/01 17:00:18 UTC

Client ID for Textarea component not settable

Hello everyone,

I can't seem to set the client id for the Tapestry textarea component. This has happened twice at least in the past.
My options are:
- Write a wrapper component around Textarea and try to re-set the client id
- Write a mixin that can be put into any component to re-set the client id of the component

What is the way to go here?

Regards,
Daniel P.

AW: Client ID for Textarea component not settable

Posted by "Poggenpohl, Daniel" <Da...@isst.fraunhofer.de>.
Hi,

again the fault lies in the user. Wise words...

The parameter for setting the client side id in a textare is "clientId" and not "id" as most times...

Regards,
Daniel

Re: Client ID for Textarea component not settable

Posted by Charlouze <me...@charlouze.com>.
Hello,