Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jason_woodruff <ja...@opengrc.org> on 2007/11/21 23:51:41 UTC

Eclipse 3.3 Europa Codegen

Hi

I unzipped the codegen into Eclipse 3.1 and it appears in the
File-->New-->Other menu as advertised.

Unzipping into the plugins directory of Eclipse 3.3 (Europa) does not lead
to Axis2 Codegen Wizard 1.3.0 showing in the menu.

What do I have to do to install codegen in Europa?

Thx

Jason

Re: Eclipse 3.3 Europa Codegen

Posted by jason_woodruff <ja...@opengrc.org>.
Thanks, that got it sorted.

Re: Eclipse 3.3 Europa Codegen

Posted by Arlindo Luis Marcon Junior <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason

May be You can try launch eclipse once using this option: -clean

Best Regards.
@jr@