Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Gaurav Agarwal <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/16 18:46:54 UTC

hbase inMemory Test And DFS Cluster

Hello

I have one more query with HbaseTestingUtility.

HbaseTestingUtility testing = new HbaseTestingUtility();
testing.startDfsCluster();
testing.startHbaseCluster();

This will start  Hdfs Cluster and Hbase Cluster, While creating the table
in hbase-inememory, Master Coprocessor will create the directory in the
file system it is hdfs, .But i am unable to see the hdfs file system . Can
I Browse the HDfs file System now throught UI or any specific where file
are getting created .By default the location is coming the console print
out.

hdfs://user/gaurav/hbase/.tmp/

I am expecting to see this from UI as I have seen Jetty is also getting
started as part of one of the process.

i tried using the port http:/127.0.0.1:50070/

Any answers that how will access the hdfs file system in the inmemory case.

Thanks