Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/02/05 18:25:19 UTC

Time is running out....CFP submission deadline is Feb 12th

 Want to go to the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC?
....enjoy the evening receptions with the delicious (free) food and great (free) drinks? ....did I mention FREE food and drinks??!!
.....mingle with your peers and engage in some awesome geek talk?
Then get your talk proposal in now because the deadline of February 12th is quickly approaching!!

The CFP for ApacheCon Big Data is here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america
The CFP for ApacheCon Core is here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america

If you want to run an abstract by someone for content, grammar, or anything else, please feel free to ask on dev@community.apache.org where someone will be delighted to help.

If you want to discuss any aspect of the conference, there's usually someone on #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network who can answer your questions.

I look forward to seeing all of you in Vancouver!
Have a great day!
~Melissaon behalf of the ApacheCon Team