Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Admin <ad...@unblok.in> on 2021/09/02 03:30:43 UTC

Need help setting up ofbiz

Hi
I am in need of setting up ofbiz on my website. It is an online learning platform, we need ofbiz to manage and schedule courses and webinars and track sales.
If interested, please respond to clifford@hrtrainup.com<ma...@hrtrainup.com> to discuss and have a deal.

Thank you

Re: Need help setting up ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

Jacques