Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu> on 2007/03/06 21:32:33 UTC

Ready for RC4?

I think we've addressed all the required issues now.  We did not
address Jean's comment #1, adding license headers to generated files,
but it sounds like it is not an absolute requirement. If we decide not
to do that then we should close UIMA-332.

Then, I think it may be time to build a new release candidate.

-Adam

Re: Ready for RC4?

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
On 3/7/07, Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de> wrote:
> Adam will you post the new release again on Apache incubator?

I think we need another vote on uima-dev first.  I'll start one.

-Adam

Re: Ready for RC4?

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Adam Lally wrote:
> On 3/7/07, Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de> wrote:
>> OK, the release candidate - RC4 - is ready and available at:
>> http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/UIMAReleases/uimaj-2.1.0-incubating-RC4/.
>>

> I did a diff between RC4 and RC3 and see no unintended changes.  There
> appear to be no .class file changes at all.  The images appear
> corrrect in the pdfs now.
>
> I checked that the signatures check out, the src dist builds, and
> documentanalyzer runs on a simple example.
OK the RAT reports are in place and all seems to be fine.

Adam will you post the new release again on Apache incubator?

-- Michael

Re: Ready for RC4?

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.

Re: Ready for RC4?

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Thilo Goetz wrote:
> I'll be gone on vacation for the next two weeks starting this
> Saturday, so Michael is taking over doing the builds.  He'll build
> this one already so he gets in the habit ;-)
>
> I wonder if we'll have a release by the time I get back...
OK, the release candidate - RC4 - is ready and available at:
http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/UIMAReleases/uimaj-2.1.0-incubating-RC4/.

The level has passed our automated regression test suite without errors.

-- Michael

Re: Ready for RC4?

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
I'll be gone on vacation for the next two weeks starting this Saturday,
so Michael is taking over doing the builds.  He'll build this one
already so he gets in the habit ;-)

I wonder if we'll have a release by the time I get back...

--Thilo

Re: Ready for RC4?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Adam Lally wrote:
> On 3/6/07, Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu> wrote:
>> On 3/6/07, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
>> > +1 from me! -Marshall
>> >
>> Oh... we should probably update the release notes with the latest set
>> of JIRA issues resolved.
>>

> OK, release notes have been updated, and I fixed the broken hyperlinks
> in them while I was in there.

Thanks for fixing those broken links :-)

-Marshall

Re: Ready for RC4?

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.

Re: Ready for RC4?