Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 04:08:07 UTC

move branches/v3_trunk to archived folder

Hi Guys,

Any objections to moving the branches/v3_trunk to the archived folder?
We should be on the trunk now and I already check into the branch by
mistake earlier this week..

--Kurt

Re: move branches/v3_trunk to archived folder

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.
Sure - I've got all my changes checked out on top of trunk.