Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/25 16:48:24 UTC

Drill UDF Listing

Hello everyone,
I’ve decided to create a list of Drill UDFs that are out there.  I’m not hosting anything, just posting links to UDFs that I’ve verified actually work.  Here is the link: http://thedataist.com/drill-udfs/  and if anyone has others, please send me the info and I’ll put it up.
Thanks,
— Charles

Re: Drill UDF Listing

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.