Posted to user@poi.apache.org by mi...@jpmchase.com on 2005/11/02 15:39:00 UTC

Hiding a sheet in Excel workbook using POI HSSF

Can somebody please advise how to hide an Excel sheet using POI API so when
the workbook is opened in MS Excel the sheet will be hidden.
Thank you in advance,
Michael D.

Re: Hiding a sheet in Excel workbook using POI HSSF

Posted by Hardie82 <th...@yahoo.de>.
Thanks a lot. I thought it is an attribute of sheet and not of workbook.

Hardie

Posted by Anthony Andrews <py...@yahoo.com>.
Have a look at the isSheetHidden(index) and isSheetVeryHidden(index) methods in the HSSFWorkbook class. All you do is call one of these methods on the workbook and pass the sheet index to it. Mustr admit that I do not know the difference between hidden and very hidden though.

Hi. I want to identify hidden sheets in my workbook but i didn't find a
method. Can somebody help me?

Hardie

Posted by Hardie82 <th...@yahoo.de>.