Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jorge ivan poot diaz <iv...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/15 15:35:06 UTC

Re: FormatArea Draw

Hello,

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/sd/uiconfig/sdraw/toolbar/drawingobjectbar.xml

where is the code that converts these xml into toolbars?

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/GenericCommands.xcu#2504

            <node oor:name=".uno:FormatArea" oor:op="replace">
                <prop oor:name="Label" oor:type="xs:string">
                    <value xml:lang="en-US">Area...</value>
                </prop>
                <prop oor:name="Properties" oor:type="xs:int">
                    <value>1</value>
                </prop>
            </node>

where is the code that bound these <value>1</value> into toolbars with an
icon?

Or what files work on this xml file and xcu file?

Regards.