Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ivan Avdeyev <iv...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/13 10:43:28 UTC

I would like to host a mirror of the maven repository. How can I do it?

I would like to host a mirror of the maven repository. How can I do it?

Re: I would like to host a mirror of the maven repository. How can I do it?

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
There's also Archiva: http://archiva.apache.org/ :)

-Deng

Posted by Kalpak Gadre <ka...@gmail.com>.
LOL.. did not try to be biased... :)

Apologies Artifactory guys..

- Kalpak

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.

Posted by Yoav Landman <yl...@gmail.com>.
Actually,

Artifactory is located at: http://artifactory.jfrog.org (+ live demo:
http://repo.jfrog.org)

I think we'll keep it there for a while ;)

Yoav

Posted by Kalpak Gadre <ka...@gmail.com>.