Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lee Clemens <le...@leeclemens.net> on 2009/09/18 04:24:10 UTC

ConfigurationManager instance or how to reload configuration

Hello,

xwork2 does not seem to contain a static method for
ConfigurationManager.destroyConfiguration(), which
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/how-can-we-force-the-action-mappings-st
rutsxml-to-reload.html claims it does.

Is there a way to obtain an instance of the ConfigurationManager class from
within an action?

If not, why is the documentation stating this? And what good does the
struts.configuration.xml.reload property do?

I hope I'm just missing a new and improved way of reloading the
configurations.

Thanks,
Lee