Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net> on 2001/08/14 17:35:06 UTC

URL rewriting (was Re: Turbine servlet extension mapping?)

Gareth, thanks for the details about URL rewriting.  I
couldn't decide on a good place in the turbine docs for
that info, so I sent it to Alex McClintock to add to
the FAQ:

-->>
http://jakarta.apache.org:8080/jyve-
faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/action/SetAll/project_id/1/faq_id/
2/topic_id/195/question_id/832
<<--

-Eric

Re: URL rewriting (was Re: Turbine servlet extension mapping?)

Posted by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net>.
On Tuesday, August 14, 2001, at 10:34  AM, Jon Stevens wrote:

> The HOWTO section is a better place.

I just committed the xdoc and corresponding doc to CVS HEAD.
Anything else I need to do?

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 8/14/01 8:35 AM, "Eric Dobbs" <er...@dobbse.net> wrote:

> Gareth, thanks for the details about URL rewriting.  I
> couldn't decide on a good place in the turbine docs for
> that info, so I sent it to Alex McClintock to add to
> the FAQ:
>
> -->>
> http://jakarta.apache.org:8080/jyve-
> faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/action/SetAll/project_id/1/faq_id/
> 2/topic_id/195/question_id/832
> <<--
>
> -Eric

The HOWTO section is a better place.

I would rather see this in the docs instead of in the FAQ.

Thanks,

-jon