Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Asma MAALEJ <am...@laas.fr> on 2009/06/18 15:06:56 UTC

implementing Client as server

Hello

Can somebody tell me if it is possible to change the implementation of a
client of a web service, under Axis2-1.4.1 container, to an other so
that it will as a service requester which call the service provider?
if it is, please tell me how ?

i'm looking for a positive response from you

thanks

Re: implementing Client as server

Posted by Asma MAALEJ <am...@laas.fr>.
Hello

Thank you for the response you sent

Actually, i'm using Axis2-1.4.1 and have to implement handlers on both
side client and server to intercept the timing of request and response
messages to calculate some QoS parameters like response time, execution
time and communication time between them.
But unfortunatly until now i didn't succeed to intercept SOAP messages
only on the server side using of course modules. So that, i thought
about the solution i asked about.

Now, may you propose me one of the solutions you find the best for my
problem and how sould i proceed to implement it

 i wish i was well understood

Posted by Lars Ericsson <la...@yahoo.com>.
Hi!