Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2019/07/13 06:41:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Training (incubating) - Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0

Hello Community,

The Apache Training (incubating) team is pleased to announce the source
release of Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0 (incubating).

This is a slide deck containing an overview of how to navigate the ASF
incubating process from start to finish.

Apache Training aim is to create high-quality training material for various
projects in an open source form. Up until now everyone who wants to offer a
Training course for one of the Apache projects needs to create her or his
own slides/labs and keep them up-to-date. This is a significant investment
of time and money. This project aims to spread that burden and help all
Apache projects as we can create shared resources and we can also create
cross-project training resources.

The official source release are available from
https://training.apache.org/downloads.html <https://training.apache.org/downloads.html>.

If you have any usage questions, or have problems when upgrading, please
don't hesitate to let us know by sending feedback to dev@training.apache.org <ma...@training.apache.org>
or opening a GitHub issue at https://github.com/apache/?q=incubator-training <https://github.com/apache/?q=incubator-training>.

*Disclaimer*

Apache Training is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Incubator. Incubation is required of all
newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized
in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation
status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of
the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by
the ASF.

Thanks,
Apache Training PPMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Training (incubating) - Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@me.com.INVALID>.
+1!

Joshua Poore