Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Karthik N S <ka...@controlnet.co.in> on 2005/03/31 09:04:03 UTC

LUKE [ NEW VERSION ]

Hi Guys.

Apologies......... :(

Can Somebody Please Tell me   How to add  Custom Analyzer's  to the  new
Version of  LUKE  ,

or is there an existing Process to do the same.

Thx in advance

WITH WARM REGARDS
HAVE A NICE DAY
[ N.S.KARTHIK]

Re: LUKE [ NEW VERSION ]

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
Karthik N S wrote:
> * *
>
> * Can Somebody Please Tell me   How to add  Custom Analyzer's  to the
> new Version of  LUKE  , *

The same way as to the old version - you put them on your classpath when
you run Luke, like this:

	java -cp lukeall.jar;myAnalyzers.jar org.getopt.luke.Luke

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki