Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by "vikram.1248@gmail.com" <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/19 07:29:38 UTC

Facing issues in Jmeter for ADF Applicatio​n, while opening a popup developed as a dialog

Hi Team,

I'm using Jmeter to test performance of my oracle ADF application.

It's working fine when I'm trying to open a popup with in same Jsff
fragment. But when I'm facing issues while opening a popup developed as a
dialog (inter taskflow is shown in dialog).

It's creating a new _adf.ctrl-state for the popup.

Please let me know if any has come accross this and found any solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vikram

Re: Facing issues in Jmeter for ADF Application, while opening a popup developed as a dialog

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This is off-topic for the JMeter developer list.

Please subscribe to the JMeter user mailing list and post there - thanks.
See:
http://jmeter.apache.org/mail2.html