Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by veena <ve...@spanservices.com> on 2011/12/05 10:21:04 UTC

Successful message

Hi

I am beginner in ofbiz i wanted to know how to display successful(formal)
message on adding,updating or deleting so please help me out.

Regards,
Veena

Re: Successful message

Posted by Ankit Jain <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Veena,

If you are talking about minilang services then use tag

<default-message>Your Message! </default-message>.

Regards,
Ankit Jain

Re: Successful message

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Could you please explain in detail where you want to display success message ?

Please have a look at  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit