Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2004/03/09 10:05:10 UTC

1.2RC3 ? (Re: epoz 1.02 & bitflux)

> that has been fixed in lenya cvs a couple weeks ago

How much effort would it be to create 1.2RC3 now?

I belong to those who like to use a defined basis for my work.

Cheers,
Andreas

BTW: I perhaps would name it 1.2.3 instead of 1.2RC3 (1.1.3 would be better but
unfortunately we can not go back in time).

Re: 1.2RC3 ? (Re: epoz 1.02 & bitflux)

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

>>that has been fixed in lenya cvs a couple weeks ago
>>

>How much effort would it be to create 1.2RC3 now?

it seems to me that the XSLT still hasn't been resolved properly.
At least people which are using Jetty still seem to have problems.

(I currently don't have problems with Tomcat and Xalan 2.5.0)

>I belong to those who like to use a defined basis for my work.
>
>Cheers,
>Andreas
>
>BTW: I perhaps would name it 1.2.3

we still haven't got 1.2 out, so this wouldn't be correct.

we are still in the release candidate phase.

As soon as we have 1.2 out, we can start counting up 1.2.x

Michi

>instead of 1.2RC3 (1.1.3 would be better but
>unfortunately we can not go back in time).

Michael Wechner