Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/08 19:51:44 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-154 Add Kafka Connect configuration properties for creating internal topics

Hi, everyone.

Given the simple and non-controversial nature of the KIP, I would like to
start the voting process for KIP-154: Add Kafka Connect configuration
properties for creating internal topics:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-154+Add+Kafka+Connect+configuration+properties+for+creating+internal+topics

The vote will run for a minimum of 72 hours.

Thanks,

Randall

Re: [VOTE] KIP-154 Add Kafka Connect configuration properties for creating internal topics

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
Randall is out atm and given the KIP deadline and 72h passed w/ only +1s,
I'm going to close this vote out.

The KIP passes:

4 binding +1s
5 non-binding +1s