Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Catherine Rocchio <cr...@commoninf.com> on 2011/07/08 23:10:05 UTC

Trinidad 2.0 - Anyone have issues with SelectManyShuttle tag?

Hi there,

Consistently, when we try to use the selectManyShuttle instead of a
selectManyListbox - the Submit button on the page/form stops working - won't
do anything.

It isn't just the rendering on the page that does it (if you don't touch the
widget, it is fine.) - but the second you "touch" the widget in the form, it
causes the submit button to hang.  The widget itself works great - the
remove, move alls, etc.. all work great - but something crazy is going on
with now not being able to use the command button that does the save.

It is a simple simple page - and the code all works perfectly/functionality
all works perfectly when I pop the selectManyListbox into place instead.

Is there some debugging I can turn on to try to figure out more of what is
going on??  I've tried looking at the source for the page.. but wasn't able
to figure out what could be going on.

THANKS THANKS!

Catherine

"#{workplaneditorbean.selectedPartners}" id="selectdatapartners">

<f:selectItems value = "#{workplaneditorbean.dataPartnerList}" />

Re: Trinidad 2.0 - Anyone have issues with SelectManyShuttle tag?

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Hey Catherine,

No, I haven't seen this issue, but Trinidad is overdue for another
release (sorry guys, I've been a bit busy at work) so it's possible the
issue is already fixed.  Could you try your usecase against trunk?

If that doesn't work (or if you can't build trunk) then do us a favor
and file a bug with your test app and I can maybe have someone take a
look before I start the next release cycle.

Scott