Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Josselin Lebret <jo...@sycomore.fr> on 2002/04/10 18:40:01 UTC

persistence service within a JSP portlet

The "Portlet How" shows how to use persistence service in a Java portlet
(subclass of abstractportlet). Is it possible to use this service in a JSP
portlet and how ?

RE: persistence service within a JSP portlet

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Jetspeed has custom tags. Please reference:

/webapp/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/tld/template.tld

There is a custom tag called <jetspeed:portlet>

Posted by Josselin Lebret <jo...@sycomore.fr>.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.