Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/12/18 10:50:55 UTC

[INFO] Spark runner updated to Spark 2.2.1

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that Spark 2.x support in Spark runner has been
merged this morning. It supports Spark 2.2.1.

In the same PR, we did update to Scala 2.11, including Flink artifacts update to
2.11 (it means it's already ready to upgrade to Flink 1.4 !).

It also means, as planned, that Spark 2.x support will be included in next Beam
2.3.0 release.

Now, we are going to work on improvements in the Spark runner.

If you have any issue with the Spark runner, please let us know.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [INFO] Spark runner updated to Spark 2.2.1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, was waited for a long time! Very impatient to see the
announcement of the 2.3!

Romain Manni-Bucau
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.