Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yura Tkachenko <Yu...@muranosoft.com> on 2006/01/08 14:52:00 UTC

Navigation rules

Hello,
Actually I just started learning Tapestry. I always like to structure my
application, but in all examples I saw that prefer to place pages to
WEB-INF. So I decided to move it to /app directory, if I wish to go to
my page Home.html for example, I should type in browser:
http://localhost/SomeExmapleApp/app?service=page&page=app/Home
So it works I can move all my pages from one directory to another, but
what if I have some navigation rule on Home page. After submit I should
go to Result.html page? I have code listener for Home page which
redirected to Result page. But I moved Home page to /app directory it
still try to load it from WEB-INF directory, should I change code in
Java class to redirect to "app/Result" ?

Best regards,
Yura Tkachenko.

RE: Navigation rules

Posted by Sergiy Kyrylkov <ky...@sac.com.ua>.
No you don't have to change Java files.  They refer to page names in your
.application file.

You just have to make sure you've updated your application file:

<page name="Result" specification-path="app/Result.page"/>

Sergiy