Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org> on 2022/04/11 04:18:05 UTC

Re-organize community meetings

Hi all

The old meeting link in our google calendar no longer works, we are working
on updating them. We will send out a notification once we get everything
fixed. And this week (Apr 12th) meeting for APAC will be canceled, we'd
likely resume the meeting from the week after. Sorry for the
inconvenience and please be patient with us. Thank you!

Weiwei

Re: Re-organize community meetings

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Hi Weiwei

Meeting links are updated. Kindly check.

Thanks
Sunil