Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/18 20:54:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.13.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Currently there are still some on-going efforts for 1.13.0. However we
think the current state is stable enough for the community to test. The
earlier the test, the more time we can fix unexpected issues if there is
any.

We also cut out the release-1.13 branch, so any fix needs to be submitted
to both the master and release-1.13.

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 1.13.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [1], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint D7C86B9C[2],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3],
* source code tag "release-1.13.0-rc1" [4],

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Your help testing the release will be greatly appreciated!

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.13.0-rc1/
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1418/
[4] https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/release-1.13.0-rc1

Best,
Guowei

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.13.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Since publishing the RC1 we've fixed a number of issues including few
critical ones such as e.g. FLINK-22001, FLINK-22354, FLINK-22369 to name
a few.

Therefore I'm cancelling this vote and I will prepare a new RC shortly.

Best,

Dawid