Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 19:25:52 UTC

[VOTE] Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.3 RC2

Please verify and vote on the second release candidate for our second
release apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating.

The tag to be voted on is:

apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating

in our git repository at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-vxquery.git

Here is a browser-friendly link to the tag's contents for your convenience:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-vxquery.git;a=tree;h=9c1f30309d5d3d3c69a64364dd61eb22e7d00a2e;hb=8bcba7bf971f183e009ecac45a268d51abaa6e99

The artifact, signature, md5, and sha1 are at:

http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevxquery-1004/org/apache/vxquery/apache-vxquery/0.3-incubating/apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating-source-release.zip

http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevxquery-1004/org/apache/vxquery/apache-vxquery/0.3-incubating/apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating-source-release.zip.asc

http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevxquery-1004/org/apache/vxquery/apache-vxquery/0.3-incubating/apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating-source-release.zip.md5

http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevxquery-1004/org/apache/vxquery/apache-vxquery/0.3-incubating/apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating-source-release.zip.sha1

MD5: 4688ac18564cd4c5ff580eecec93bdb1
SHA1: ba9b2d5c886584c604652b24a505ea2d76231964

The RAT report is at:

http://people.apache.org/~vinayakb/apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating/rat.txt

Please note that the RAT report excludes the following:

.gitignore
.rat-excludes
ExpectedTestResults
xqts.txt

since these files do not work well with the Apache header.

The KEYS file containing the PGP keys used to sign the release can
currently be found at

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/vxquery/KEYS

The ASF's policy on release can be found here

http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

Please vote
[ ] +1 release this package as apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating
[ ] -1 do not release this package because ...

Re: [VOTE] Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.3 RC2

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu>.
Hey guys, I'm excited for the release! Build was successful and everything
looks good.

+1

Steven

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jochen,

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
"That's what prayers are ... it's frightened people trying to make friends
with the bully!"

Terry Pratchett. The Last Hero

Re: [VOTE] Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.3 RC2

Posted by Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me too.

   ...ant