Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Shahnawaz Saifi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/22 11:41:43 UTC

HRegionserver memory usage

Hi,

While uploading data to hbase memory usage getting too high (95%). we have a
cluster of seven nodes (hadoop master namenode, secondary namenode, hbase
master node, zookeeper node, slave datanode1, 2,3). Slave data nodes are
getting memory usage upto 99% and same time later some of them are
unresponsive.

Shah

Re: HRegionserver memory usage

Posted by Shahnawaz Saifi <sh...@gmail.com>.
After making below changes. It shows "heapdumponoutofmemoryerror".

Posted by Shahnawaz Saifi <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Buttler, David" <bu...@llnl.gov>.

Posted by Shahnawaz Saifi <sh...@gmail.com>.
we are using hbase-0.20.6