Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2012/04/16 17:57:33 UTC

TCK

Hi,

I have now enabled execution of a (tiny) subset of the TCK (oak-it/jcr).
Most test classes are currently disabled.

Our goal should be to progressively enable more tests, and to try not to
introduce any regressions from now on.

Best regards, Julian

Re: TCK

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

On 16.4.12 16:57, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have now enabled execution of a (tiny) subset of the TCK (oak-it/jcr).
> Most test classes are currently disabled.

Thanks Julian! I think having the tests will be valuable further on. We
might want to start investigating the reasons why certain (groups of)
tests fail and put TODOs/FIXMEs into the pom (known.issues) or report
JIRA issues for them right away.

Michael