Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by mwhs <ma...@t-online.de> on 2006/09/07 15:44:32 UTC

Importing Servicemix-3.0-M2 into eclipse: Build error

Hello,

I am trying to import servicemix-3.0-M2-incubating into eclipse.

1.) I downloaded the src distribution and unpacked it into the binary
distribution's top folder
2.) I executed mvn eclipse:eclipse. Here maven complained, that it could not
find the jbi-maven-plugin artifact. I changed this into maven-jbi-plugin in
the pom.xml, which seemed to work much better.
3.) Maven then downloaded dependencies for quite a while
4.) now it complains about a missing jbi-component with the following
message:

[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: HTTP
[INFO]    task-segment: [eclipse:eclipse]
[INFO]
[INFO] Preparing eclipse:eclipse
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'jbi-component'.
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingjbi-component.

What am I doing wrong?

Thx,
Martin

Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Importing Servicemix-3.0-M2 into eclipse: Build error

Posted by mwhs <ma...@t-online.de>.
I finally suceeded in building servicemix for eclipse using following steps:

mvn -N install
cd tooling
mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install
cd ..