Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by DominicTulley <do...@telelogic.com> on 2007/10/01 09:42:20 UTC

Re: Compatability between AMQ 4.1.1 and 5.0 Snapshot?

Thanks Hiram, I rebuilt this morning from subversion and it works now.

-Dominic

Re: Compatability between AMQ 4.1.1 and 5.0 Snapshot?

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.
I have also verified that this has fixed my issue of ServiceMix being
unable to consume from queues on an ActiveMQ 5.0 broker.

On Oct 1, 2007, at 3:42 AM, DominicTulley wrote:

> Thanks Hiram, I rebuilt this morning from subversion and it works now.
>
> -Dominic

Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"I’m afraid of the easy stuff… its always harder than it seems…"
     -- Bill Hampton, 2006