Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Farrokh <fa...@gawab.com> on 2004/03/16 12:52:25 UTC

To Access DynaActionForm from EJB?

i am using DynaActionForm in my application. Now I need to set
the properties of my DynaActionForm from within my EJB,i need to
knnow the code for accesssing my DynaActionForm from EJB that
has already been accesed by Action class and contains values.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Farrukh Naqvi.

DynActionForm and EJB

Posted by Farrokh <fa...@gawab.com>.
hi,

anuone please give me some help on setting the properties of my
DynaActionForm from an EJB.

This DynActionForm has been initialized in the Action Class as
::

DynaActionForm postStoryForm = (DynaActionForm) ActionForm;

having done that, I need to set the properties of postStoryForm
from my EJB, now how to initialize and set the properties of
this DynaActionForm from my EJB.

Thanking in advance.

Regards,

Farrukh.