Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Daniel Lavine <dl...@us.ibm.com> on 2017/03/16 00:39:15 UTC

Proposal for OpenWhisk + Kubernetes integration

Hi everyone,

My name is Dan Lavine and I'm a long time contributor to the Cloud Foundry
Open source project and have an interest in other distributed cloud-native
platforms like OpenWhisk and Kubernetes.

Given the growing interest in serverless architectures and container
orchestration technologies, I think integrating OpenWhisk with Kube could
be a cool project and worthwhile effort. My colleague, Kalonji Bankole and
I have have been working together to get some stuff up and running, but
there is a ways to go.

If others are interested, we would like to share what we currently have.
Documenting what our current approach is and get feedback for what we are
working on would be a huge help.

Does anyone have interest in this work?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Dan Lavine

Re: Proposal for OpenWhisk + Kubernetes integration

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Daniel
   This is great !!! Looking forward on your PR

+1

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Daniel

Posted by Daniel Lavine <dl...@us.ibm.com>.