Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2012/07/10 19:33:18 UTC

Logging site is live

http://logging.apache.org is now running on the CMS.

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
OK every root folder should now redirect to an older version of the
site via .htaccess
Anybody has an idea if we should add the htaccess files to our maven build?

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
You are right. Well, log4j 2 should work (and does for me).

But the lgo4j page does not work, because:

log4j/1.2/index.html would get redirected to /log4j/log4-2.xxxxx/1.2/index.thml

We must exclude version folder we want to keep accessible.

For now I disabled the htaccess... this can't be dealt out in a couple
of minutes (imho)

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hold on Ralph.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Ouch.

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
Chainsaw already works - was this because of some other change?  I recall
Christian made a change to the Chainsaw site itself..

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
ok well I don't want to check out log4j2 for now...fyi there is a typo in
the SLF4J reference..

Re: Logging site is live

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Logging site is live