Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nick Duncan <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/28 01:43:06 UTC

How to use forms with coplets in the Portal Engine

    Using Cocoon 2.1.4.  New Portal Engine.  All I am trying to do is use a form within a coplet, and then change the content within the coplet once an action is submitted.  I don't know what action to specifiy within the form.  If I specify the same matcher within the coplet's sitemap that I used to generate the form (which is what I want to do, and use a selector to display the various output), the result is displayed but it fills the entire screen and I lose the tabs.  If i just try to specify an action name without any preceeding path information (coplets/), nothing happens.  Could someone please explain to me how to access coplets from within a form?  I see the gallery example uses something like <c1:link, is there an equivalent for form actions?  Thanks in advance.
            -Nick

Re: How to use forms with coplets in the Portal Engine

Posted by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Nick,

Take a look at this:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyCopletForPortalEngine