Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2003/12/02 10:08:31 UTC

Re: bug : make test fails

Barbara, you have a strange mail client, it keeps on adding RE: to the
subject, and breaking the thread.

Hmm, I guess that explains it:

> Here is what I get. Maybe the problem comes from my user in httpd.conf
> not being "nobody" ? (but I doubt it could be so).

Ahm, can you please run what I've asked in the previous email and post the
output of the second one? i.e.:

t/TEST -start
t/TEST -run t/apache/read.t

Notice that there are two commands. Disregard the failure of the first one.
Thanks.

Next please try to unpack mod_perl under your normal user's home, when you
aren't root and try to build again as you did before, plus 'make test'. It's
possible that the problem is because you are running as root.

Thanks.