Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Quazi Nasir Ahmed <qu...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/14 00:07:39 UTC

JMS Sampler with custom messages

Hello,
   Is it possible to have a JMS Sampler use custom messages stored in a CSV
file using CSV Data Config? I have a CSV file that has one message per line
and I defined a variable MSG to store a message using new line as a
delimeter. Then I used ${MSG} under Content for the JMS Sampler, but all I
see in the message that gets sent to MQ is "${MSG}", not the content of the
variable. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help.

Re: JMS Sampler with custom messages

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 13/04/2010, Quazi Nasir Ahmed <qu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>    Is it possible to have a JMS Sampler use custom messages stored in a CSV
>  file using CSV Data Config? I have a CSV file that has one message per line
>  and I defined a variable MSG to store a message using new line as a
>  delimeter. Then I used ${MSG} under Content for the JMS Sampler, but all I
>  see in the message that gets sent to MQ is "${MSG}", not the content of the
>  variable. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help.

It should work as you have described it.

Add a Debug Sampler to check that the MSG variable really is being
set, and watch out for invisible spaces ...