Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/24 15:21:24 UTC

Deadline for name change

Folks,

My personal overall deadline for considering another name change is a
few days shy of October 15th.  That's when I need to have the first
chunk of the book ACF In Action (or whatever) ready for review.  So
this is a real deadline, and beyond that point name changes become
difficult to the point where probably the only remaining option would
be to keep the Apache Connectors Framework name.

So please - continue to communication your preferences, and let's try
to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks again, and sorry for all the churn.

Karl