Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2015/12/21 14:15:00 UTC

Broken VRs after upgrading to 4.6.2

Hi
I have noticed a few more issues following my previous email.
After upgrading from 4.5.3 to 4.6.2 a number of my virtual routers are horribly misbehaving. The issues that i currently noticed:
1. Egress rules are not being applied. Thus some networks are unable to access the internet. Removing and recreating Egress rules does not solve the problem. Manual iptables intervention is needed.
2. VPN access stopped working. Having disabled and reenabled VPN does not fix the issue.
Restarting the network with Clean up does not help. The VR version reported in gui is 4.6.0.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Andrei

Re: Broken VRs after upgrading to 4.6.2

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
I faced your issue number 2 yes, although that was with 4.6.0 and not 4.6.2.

--
Erik

Posted by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com>.
Hi Erik,