Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Björn-Peter Tietjens <bt...@intersales.de> on 2009/08/07 09:56:45 UTC

encryption example

Hi,

i would appriciate some help with on eof the examples:

i am trying to run the
"xml-security-1_4_3/src_samples/org/apache/xml/security/samples/encryption"
Example.

I get an Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xml/utils/URI$MalformedURIException
    at ...Encrypter.main(Encrypter.java:149)

these are the lines...
147    String algorithmURI = XMLCipher.TRIPLEDES_KeyWrap;
148
149    XMLCipher keyCipher = XMLCipher.getInstance(algorithmURI);

what am i doing wrong?
thanx for some hint on that.
Cheers
Björn

The whole error message:
Key encryption key stored in
file:/home/btietjens/Projekte/workspace/Communicator/kek
org/apache/xml/utils/URI$MalformedURIException
    at de.rbag.util.encryption.Encrypter.main(Encrypter.java:149)
org.apache.xml.utils.URI$MalformedURIException
    ... 1 more

Re: encryption example

Posted by Björn-Peter Tietjens <bt...@intersales.de>.
Hi

sry got confused with the key...
now it works...

Cheers
BT

--
++ Business-Software aus einer Hand ++
++ Internet, Warenwirtschaft, Linux, Virtualisierung ++

interSales AG Internet Commerce
Subbelrather Str. 247
50825 Köln

Tel  02 21 - 27 90 50
Fax  02 21 - 27 90 517
Mail bt@intersales.de
Web  www.intersales.de

Handelsregister Köln HR B 30904
Finanzamt Köln-Nord. UstID: DE199672015
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Michael Morgenstern
Vorstand: Andrej Radonic (Vorsitzender), Peter Zander

encryption example

Re: encryption example

Posted by Björn-Peter Tietjens <bt...@intersales.de>.
yes, thank you for your help!