Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ratatouille <ra...@bitclusive.de> on 2020/04/21 09:29:55 UTC

Question on userrights and groups

Hello!

Where can I read about permissions like the differences of moderator and
presenter for example. What can each type do?

What does "Group files are restricted" mean in the group configuration?

  Andreas

Re: Question on userrights and groups

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 16:30 ratatouille <ra...@bitclusive.de> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Where can I read about permissions like the differences of moderator and
> presenter for example. What can each type do?

Moderator: can do anything :)
Presenter: can create white-boards, switch current slide of presentation +
Whiteboard: can draw on wb

Other rights
Microphone , camera, exclusive audio, remote control should be
self-descriptive

> What does "Group files are restricted" mean in the group configuration?

If I do remember correctly this will block download functionality of group
files