Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/28 13:29:17 UTC

Re: IOException: Error writing to server

Aloha.

Something went wrong in your testing environment, where JMeter is
deployed/installed.
HTTPJavaImpl.readResponse<http://jmeter.apache.org/api/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/sampler/HTTPJavaImpl.html#readResponse(java.net.HttpURLConnection,
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleResult)> got an IOException probably due
to a write access denied, HD is out of space, jmeter log file got too big
or something like this.
You could try, separately and/or together, to:
- increase JMeter HEAP parameter (-Xmx)
- use other HTTP implementations such as HC3.1 or HC4

Is there any stacktrace, relevant to this case, you could share?

Hope it helps.
Flávio Cysne