Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2018/03/08 14:22:53 UTC

Cloudstack metrics, usage collection and reporting?

Hi folks,

I was looking at the state of metrics, usage stats of Cloudstack and integration in various tools, for monitoring, billing and so on. Nothing exciting came up.
Is anyone doing or heard of interesting stuff with this? Maybe some Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Grafana or anything else?

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Cloudstack metrics, usage collection and reporting?

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
I found a libvirt exporter written and it works great with CentOS 7 KVMs and Prometheus:
https://github.com/kumina/libvirt_exporter

CentOS7 x64 binary http://tmp.nux.ro/R7b-libvirt_exporter

It could be used to keep an eye on bandwidth, here are some snaps:
http://img.nux.ro/vK7-libvirtexporter/

hth
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
😉

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
😉

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Thanks!

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Thanks!

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
Only have
https://github.com/resmo/awesome-cloudstack#montitoring-and-graphs

RE: Cloudstack metrics, usage collection and reporting?

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
Only have
https://github.com/resmo/awesome-cloudstack#montitoring-and-graphs