Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Barry van Someren <ba...@bvansomeren.net> on 2009/04/02 00:25:11 UTC

Re: Wicket-auth-roles + EJB 3 (Authentication and Authorization)

Hi,

Sorry for not getting back sooner. I've decided to try the integration
as listed in the Wiki and use container authentication for now. For
now it seems to work, but if it doesn't I'll give you solution a try
(or I might refactor to it at some point as it sounds nicer)

Thank you for your help!

Barry van Someren

Re: Wicket-auth-roles + EJB 3 (Authentication and Authorization)

Posted by "alf.redo" <al...@logobject.ch>.
Hi Berry,
can you post some code to help me?
The tutorial on
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/servlet-container-authentication.html doesn't
work to me.
I receive an error on j_security_check redirection about "resource not
found" (or similar).
Thank you

alf