Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Andrew M <an...@oc384.net> on 2008/03/30 09:39:32 UTC

Java to .NET using NMS

It looks from this page:

http://activemq.apache.org/nms.html

like NMS allows openwire to talk to .NET languages.  Are there any examples
of that?

Thanks,

Andrew

Re: Java to .NET using NMS

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
That's an idea.  We will need to contact the author to see if he would be
willing to have his stuff re-posted on the site.

RE: Java to .NET using NMS

Posted by Andrew M <an...@oc384.net>.

Re: Java to .NET using NMS

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.

Re: Java to .NET using NMS

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
Agreed!!

Re: Java to .NET using NMS

Posted by Oleg Deribas <th...@td.selfip.net>.

Re: Java to .NET using NMS

Posted by battand <ba...@gmail.com>.

Re: Java to .NET using NMS

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 31 Mar 2008, at 02:01, Oleg Deribas wrote:

> Andrew M wrote:
>
>> It looks from this page:
>> http://activemq.apache.org/nms.html
>> like NMS allows openwire to talk to .NET languages.  Are there any
>> examples
>> of that?
>
> Here is example: http://activemq.apache.org/nms/nms.html
> But it looks like this page is not linked from NMS's main page...
>
> --
> Oleg

 From the NMS home page - you can follow the overview link on the
right hand pane  - see http://activemq.apache.org/nms/overview.html