Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/12 23:52:34 UTC

Wrt to SM-1090 OSGi offline tool

FYI, I've added a class in the offline module, wich is *very ugly* but is
used in the JBI integration test to check deployment of JBI artifacts
through OSGi.
See

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/branches/servicemix-4.0/jbi/offline/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/jbi/offline/Main.java

Btw, I will patch to servicemix 3.3 branch so that the Bundle-Name,
Bundle-SymbolicName and Bundle-Version will be automatically added by the
jbi maven plugin
And I will also patch the 3.2 and maybe 3.1 branch to add the
servicemix-shared-compat SL in the build (which will be mandatory for
deploying servicemix JBI components into ServiceMix 4.0).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet