Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/07/28 03:54:33 UTC

ASF jenkins access

Hi folks, mentors specifically

This page[1] Indicates that a PMC Chairs can execute this, and I'd
like to get access to jenkins to begin creating jobs, and I know there
are a few other committers who have expressed an interest in this. Can
one of our mentors who is a PMC chair execute the command and permit
me access. (for the record, my username is ke4qqq)

--David

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins?action=show&redirect=Hudson

Re: ASF jenkins access

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.