Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Martin Mulder <ma...@dia.groningen.nl> on 2008/04/25 09:46:32 UTC

At the moment, I have a http consumer which accepts an XML message and
a http provider which uses the data from XML to call an URL.

Example:

I send an XML message
the provider calls "http://testservice.local/get.jsp?id=1111&data=true

I get some XML data back from the testservice.

My idea was to change the http consumer to a SOAP consumer with an
simple SOAP service with WSDL.
What whould be the easyest way to do this?

Martin

Re: Hi,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Martin,